Mexican Pasta Recipes Made this tonight with some adjustments using what i had in the kitchen. Mexican Pasta I used ninety/10 lean red meat and added diced onions and peppers when cooking the red meat. I used black bean and corn salsa and vodka sauce that changed into within the refrigerator already. Threw in whole wheat shells and a can of corn and permit it cook for approximately 12-minutes. In reality scrumptious. Mexican Pasta I study any other review while i was cooking that mentioned black beans. So i threw a can of those in as well. It became out being quite lots “the whole lot however the kitchen sink” pasta. It was a hit and no longer bad in any respect. Will clearly make once more.
Tasty Mexican Pasta & Salad Recipe – Vegetarian Recipes
- In 14-inch skillet, cook beef over medium and high heat five to seven minutes, electrifying hardly, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Two Stir in salsa, tomato sauce and water. Heat to boiling. Stir in macaroni and corn. Decrease heat; cover and simmer 12 to Fifteen minutes, stirring periodically-until macaroni is project.
- Three Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand one to two minutes or until cheese is melted.
- One lb extra-lean (at least 93-percentage) ground beef.
- One jar (16 onz) Muir Glen organic mild salsaw.
- One cup Muir Glen organic tomato sauce (from 12-oz can).
- One & half cups water.
- Two cups uncooked regular or multi grain elbow macaroni.
- One cup frozen corn.
- Half cup shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (3 oz).